Granted, I have been on YouTube for a few months now, but I thought I should go ahead and make a newbie tag since I am still just that – a newbie!
Check out my most recent episode where I answer the following questions made by fellow AuthorTuber Jenna Streety:
1. What’s your book’s pitch? If you have multiple works, choose your favorite!
2. If you were a book, how would you pitch yourself?
3. What do you usually write?
4. What’s something you’ll NEVER write?
5. Whats your goal for starting an AuthorTube channel?
6. What made you want to start writing?
7. What’s your publishing path? (Self publish, traditional publish, hybrid, haven’t decided yet, or just write for fun?)
8. What content do you bring to the AuthorTube table?
9. What’s your biggest writing struggle?
10. What’s your best writing skill?
Choose between questions 11 and 12!
11. If you’ve been on YouTube for a while, what’s your best AuthorTube tip?
13. Are you looking for any new channels to follow, betas, CPs, or other types of writer buddies? If so, tell us who you’re looking for and connect with them in the comments!
14. What are you most excited for during this new, fresh start on AuthorTube?
Interested in more?
Subscribe to my newsletter and get the first six chapters of THE GOD QUEEN
If you know you want to buy THE GOD QUEEN go ahead and BUY IT1